The Whizzer Experiment

Atlanta CPR

Local time
11:51 AM
The Whizzer Experiment is going well. This experiment will possibly save thousands of late model Whizzers by making the valve seats stay in the WC-1 cylinder. It has 455 miles on it. "Quenton is The Man!"

Hi,

Have made arrangements to modify several more WC-1 Whizzer cylinders. So far the results look promising.

I fabricated a "jig" to mount the cylinders in my Mill to keep the cost low, and this will hopefully help current owners salvage thier motors.

Have fun,

I'm jealous!!!! I was happy being The Whizzer Experiment. I guess i have a share in the success. There is hope for The WC1's!!!!

Does anyone else have an Experimental Whizzer Motor? If you do have one let me know! If you don't, Quenton can probably save other Whizzers like he saved mine.

I can't wait to get The Whizzer Experiment "Rodded"! Quenton, can I send it to you, before you get too busy. I would like to see what modifications can be done. Sorry JB, I got it bad! Once you Rod a Whizzer, you can only ride a Hot Rod Whizzer!

Hi Atlanta CPR,

Good advice, as I will soon be attending several 2012 motorbike shows, events, and rallies.
The first event will be in Dawson Springs, KY in May. It will be a "Fun weekend" with "dirt drag races", "Roller Road" speed tests, and a chance to see a lot of my friends.

Have fun,

Back