true EPA and fake EPA

do you know who have EPA certifacte in China ?
there are only two before as I know , one is Jiali , the other is Yuandong, but we apply it in September in 2008, and we passed it , ok ???????

As far as I've seen Yes.
I thought you were of Jiali I appologize I mistook something back In here about you I read the EPA and yes it appers to be Leggit (The Real Manufacturer Off road EPA Compliance sticker) Ive seen these and stamps.

Last edited by a moderator:
dont sweat the epa small-stuff.
get a bike.
get a motor.
put it on.
and as our MBc friend mountainman would say " RIDE THAT THING!"

The Simple Facts --- So True

dont sweat the epa small-stuff.
get a bike.
get a motor.
put it on.
and as our MBc friend mountainman would say " RIDE THAT THING!"

yes -- not to get caught up with the few
who wish to confuse the simple basic motor biking facts known to man

seems THINGS truly haven't changed since I was 7 years old

get a bike -- get a motor -- put it on -- ride the heck out of that THING

if it blows a little smoke
no big deal
unless I am the one eating it behind you

my big decision of the day -- pull ahead or fall behind
really doesn't matter because my motor bike is the kind

Last edited:
About the Certificate.

This was a 4 cycle Compliance Certificate. People looking at this and saving it will notice one thing...That it is a 4 stroke Compliance Certificate! Better put the other one(2 stroke up) HEH HA HA

AMTNICK-

I suspect your EPA Certificate of Conformity is for 58cc to 66cc only? The 48cc requires a separate certificate.

Has RAW been selling EPA engines with the catalytic mufflers since their introduction to the market earlier in 2008?

Also, we suspect that RAW was previously purchasing from YongXing prior to dealing with your company. Can you confirm or deny that?

EVERYONE ELSE-

Grubee and I are working closely with both the US EPA and the "Canadian EPA" called Environment Canada. A report has been put together and provided to these 2 agencies for the purpose of enforcement--namely, for YongXing, but others will follow. To view this report you will need to have PowerPoint. To get a free trial version of Power Point click here: http://us20.trymicrosoftoffice.com/default.aspx To view the report click here:http://www.birddogdistributing.com/images/YongXingReport.ppt The quality control of factories such as YongXing will amaze you. Buyers beware. You may think that you benefit by purchasing a lower cost engine that is smuggled in illegally, but in the end the you wind up shooting yourself in the foot.

These are serious issues and violations that carry large fines as well as incarceration penalties. Once the EPA is aware of the issue and they are actively seeking violators, illegal importers will also lose their inventory due to EPA confiscation.

Being a legitimate company we agree to uphold and obey all laws. This includes providing information on violations of these laws. This illegal smuggling of engines creates an unlevel playing field for legitimate companies as engines with EPA catalytic mufflers cost around $12 more to purchase.

More to follow on a complete list of exactly what factories have class "V" and "IA" EPA approval and which ones are exporting illegally and incidentally with very little or no quality control at all.

........This illegal smuggling of engines creates an unlevel playing field for legitimate companies as engines with EPA catalytic mufflers cost around $12 more to purchase......

I think everyone here would agree that if the difference between a non-catalyst and EPA approved engine with catalyst was under $20, we should all spend the extra money on compliant engines and force all the non-compliant vendors to sell compliant engines!

At least we know that the basic design is capable of getting EPA approval!

Back