Water-Powered Engines

You know, I actually did face a guy once who claimed (with a straight face) that the physics we were taught in school is nothing but a conspiracy to keep us down.

He had to do it, of course, because if he didn't he wouldn't have any way of claiming that his "invention" was any good.

But it made me wonder who he thought he was kidding. I guess he was either kidding himself or trying to dupe me. Maybe both.

What boggles my mind is the size and scope of the tin hat crowd. They never met a half witted idea or an urban legend that someone (big oil, government, business in general) wasn't trying to cover up.

What boggles my mind is the size and scope of the tin hat crowd. They never met a half witted idea or an urban legend that someone (big oil, government, business in general) wasn't trying to cover up.

There is only one conspiracy that I know for fact is true. Ever wonder why vehicles with twin turbo chargers have two separate turbos instead of having one turbo with running two separate impellers with a switchable route? Smaller impeller spools up quicker and provides boost from idle (no turbo lag) and larger impeller comes on later but provides much more boost at higher rpms? My father in-law invented such a turbo (two turbos in one) in the 70's and the patent was bought out and prevented from coming onto the market.

The twin turbo concept is now obsolete, by the way. Many vehicles now have VNT turbos with variable pitch on the turbo vanes that virtually eliminate turbo lag and provide near constant flow/boost throughout entire rpm range. In fact, these new VNT turbos don't even have blow-off valves!

SPEAKING OF CONSPIRACY: WHAT DO YOU FOLKS THINK OF THE ASTRONAUT (HE WALKED ON THE MOON) WHO SAYS ALIENS EXIST AND HAVE MADE CONTACT WITH US 60 YEARS AGO???

I don't want to talk about it. My own abduction, last week, is still too fresh in my mind. They were women and took me to their planet, Boobilerum. Oh God, where is that foil when I need it.

I was lucky enough to be educated by the master David Blume and his alternative fuel seminars. I mainly deal with Hydrogen fuel cells (creating browns gas)
I tell all of you that yes, creating Hydrogen from water is real. It does take electricity (electrolysis) so its not free energy but you can get the energy from a 12 volt battery system that is being charged by your altenator. So its kind of free LOL.

David Blume video
Be warned, this is a 1.5 hr. video so watch when you have time. It is very educational about the history of gas and alternative fuels.
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5182282754145092406

Hey graucho, ive personally seen your hydrogen bike/motor in action. Why don't you quit being a pu$$ and spill it. LOL Your one of dudes that can make some of these guys eat crow. Lawrence :cool:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEwV_qNT7So

Last edited:
Hey graucho, ive personally seen your hydrogen bike/motor in action. Why don't you quit being a pu$$ and spill it. LOL Your one of dudes that can make some of these guys eat crow. Lawrence :cool:

I'm not disputing hydrolysis. This was one of my science projects as a kit using two electrodes and collecting the gas in an upside down test tube.

Hydrolysis requires energy and due to basic laws of physics, the amount of energy needed to produce the hydrogen /oxygen gas is more than the amount of energy provided by the HHO gases.

Hey graucho, ive personally seen your hydrogen bike/motor in action. Why don't you quit being a pu$$ and spill it. LOL Your one of the dudes that can make some of these guys eat crow. Lawrence :cool:

LOL...Hi Lawrence, I miss the good ole days blowing up the garage with our early experiments. To be honest you know me, and how I can't have any negative vibes clouding up my ventures. To much naysaying here, and if I listen to much I might start believing things can't be done. I'm mainly sticking to the bike gossup and mods.
Your just as talented as I in this venue, so start your own Post if you want to discuss it with others. Ill chime in from time to time to rip on ya. LOL
PM me about what we talked about a few months ago. Lets not clutter this thread. graucho :cool:

I can't help but throw in my two cents. I am a chemical engineering PhD candidate at University of Massachusetts and my thesis is on renewable fuels. Specifically we are converting solid biomass (i.e. wood, grasses, agricultural waste .. ect.) into liquid transportation fuels. We have recently published that you can make the molecules that are in gasoline directly from solid biomass. I think this will be the near future market since the infrastructure is already there for a liquid transportation fuel. Hydrogen would require a big game change in order to make it available to the masses. We are currently scaling up the process and I already have plans to run my motorized bike on "green gasoline" in the next few months.

Lastly I would like to point out that teaching science during primary education is critical. I could not agree more with having physics be a required class. There is no shortage of people that are willing to agree with an alternative energy future. However, there is a shortage of trained scientists with the knowledge to implement one.

ohyea

Golden, are the biofuels youeramaking heavy onthe alchol side?? That seemes to be a comon issue with bio gasoline. That issue tends tward a loss of evency, unless you kick the comp ratioup, the other issue is with 2cycles, like mine. you will tend to wash the oil off the cylender walls, therfore causing an increase in friction, and reduction of life of the engine. I like the idea of getting away from forgin oil, and I like your exeprements. Ithing you are on the right track. :)

Back