Well I ordered my first kit!

Ever look up the coal plants in China with no scrubbers? 99% of cities just dump their waste into the rivers. 70% of the Pacific ocean garbage patch comes from Chinese dumping at sea. Their aluminum and steel factories have no pollution controls at all. Could go on and on.
Never been there, they tell me it's nice. Sounds like a song I once heard.

To my understanding, they are cranking out a new coal fired plant every week, the benefit of the doubt, one every two weeks. They are burning more coal than they ever have. In the same breath they have installed more solar panels and wind mills than any one else and have enacted some strict environmental controls on some things.

You can buy a coal fired plant of any size you want on Alibaba, have no idea if you can run them or not.

I find with the news, you take two of the most diverse sources divide it in two and you may have something close to the truth if you are lucky.

To my understanding... they have installed more solar panels and wind mills than any one else and have enacted some strict environmental controls on some things.
I never wanted to start any arguments, just pass on the news I have read.
This is a motorized bicycle forum. Were I a mod I would simply lock the thread at this point.

This is a motorized bicycle forum. Were I a mod I would simply lock the thread at this point.
I think you had better re-read your own posts on this since YOU are the "cloaked villain" that started this ball rolling about China pollution standards, etc...lol...I have already previously deleted the more political posts that were here including a couple of my own...YOU can stop this ball from rolling just by not posting anything more on extolling the "virtues" of what China is doing about pollution etc. as you are the one that is keeping this ball rolling.

Also YOU are not the owner of this thread, @markjs is the originator...If he objects to these postings at all, he only needs to PM me and let me know and I will delete them...I do not just arbitrarily lock threads when they are still viable.

END of discussion.

Back