Whizzer tire?

Thats when kids had real fun growing up without everything being like the total mess it is now for kids...Sad to say but true...You would like to think that being a kid would even be better than ever, but its not.

If you wanted anything you had to work for it. Mowing lawns for $2, washing cars the same, picking up cans, pop bottles to return for the deposit, picking up golf balls outside the fence of a golf coarse [25/50c a ball depending on condition].
I'd have no problem living that way. It's truly difficult for me to find someone willing to pay me for yard work. Nowadays no one wants some broke kid mowing their lawn.

Try old folks, they tip better too if you do a good job. They need all kinds of stuff done.
May neighbor came home from camping one time and asked if I could get the cooler out of his truck. I got it out for him and he gave me 20 bucks. I told not to worry about it, but he insisted I take it.

If you wanted anything you had to work for it. Mowing lawns for $2, washing cars the same, picking up cans, pop bottles to return for the deposit, picking up golf balls outside the fence of a golf coarse [25/50c a ball depending on condition].
I remember those days. I had 2 older brother's everything was hand-me-downs with lots of patches on them :)

Back