Photos & Bicycle Builds

Pictures of motorized bike projects and bike builds. Vote for the best build!
Hey everyone, I just completed my Huffy panama jack build, and I'm starting to understand why people put those extended seat posts on similar bikes. Just having the seat 2 or 3 inches back would give me full handle-bar movement and save my poor bruised knees. Not to mention I personally think It makes cruisers look better, no idea why.. Does anyone know where I can get one? My google search yielded nothing in the ways of a bolt on solution which is ideal, since my fabrication tools and experience are limited. Any help would be appreciated!
I took my first ride on my latest build. Most of this bike was put together Friday and Saturday, when it was about 20F temperatures here. Today warmed up to 35F and I did the final adjustments and got to take it for a ride! Just around the block a couple of times to see how everything worked. After I check it out, maybe I will take a longer ride. The Titan seems to pull pretty well. I haven't tried for full speed because its icy and I need to check to see if anything loosened up. It is a big improvement over the crappy times engine I had before. I have mostly good things to say about the Titan. When I unpacked it I was shocked about the weight of the motor carrier. The metal parts are thick, you are not going to bend this...
Hi all newbie here from Australia my name's Sam and I'm 30 recently after a few sleepless nights I thought it was time to try joining two cag 49cc engines together but then ran into a problem joined the crank shafts together so I have come up with this. Using two motorised bike magnet and Magnetos. The pros easier to join the shafts. Cons no cooling. But hey it's a work in progress Video here https://youtu.be/VRgzHh9aO1U
Hello everyone!Its my 1st 4 stroke bike.Need some improvements in gearing.the clutch engage after 25mph so I cant cruise in lower speed.the top speed is 38-40mph and I'm impressed with that!any recommendations to gearing so I can go lower speeds without problems ?
Here it is! Running my dual pull brake lever to actuate both brakes! The kit is not a typical ebay kit which I usually order. What you see here is all stock and came with the kit. The clutch was NOT seized from the factory, the paint job is a dark GREY, not SILVER... very glossy and smooth(not the typical metallic silver paint, the kits come with), very unusual. It may be hard to tell by the pictures. ALSO, the manifold is held on by TWO allen head bolts, not the typical stud and acorn nut ordeal with most of the kits. This is the SAME kit that is sold on JNmotorsbikes. If you saw the kit in person, you'd definitely notice the paint. It also came STOCK with the short manifold. It was about -2 degrees at LEAST... outside last night. I...
Ok I have finally gathered all the parts to start my build, I am using a Rock solid 49 cc HP 2 engine with a reed kit and a sick bike parts shift kit a monark springer front end a 220 mm avid disc brake on the front and a 200 mm on the rear. Not quite sure what derailleur to get yet, will start putting it all together when I get the frame back from the powder coater it is going to be a copper pearl in colour.
Hi, I just got a 80cc bicycle engine kit. I assembled the whole thing onto a beach cruiser. There is gas in the bowl and I have a spark but the bike won't start. If I give it full throttle while I pedal it will pop on and off (just for a moment) but won't stay running. Any ideas what's wrong with it?
Thanks forum for a great resource. This Grubee 66cc lost it's mojo (power) kind of gradually (over a couple of maybe 3 weeks). I couldn't determine any leaks with the starter fluid, or the liquid soap test. I tried swapping out the piston and also the piston chamber. That made it worse. Spark plug etc... Here's some pics of my crank seals. Will a failed leaky seal always be something you can see, or can it look good and be bad? Thanks in advance
This bike is absolutely amazing to drive. Barely 10 miles on the motor thus far. About to upgrade clutch pads, spring and plate. Custom stuffed Tannus Armor tires with slime tubes. - 20" stingray rim with Specialized Silent Whisper tire. - Custom built 13g spoked all steal rim front with Drum Brake Strumery Archer wheel hub (stops on the dime!) - Salvaged chrome OEM parts. - Phantom 85 v3 - 33t CDH Power Sprocket - BBR Tuning Stage 2 CDI.
Raleigh Nitro 10spd circa 1989-1993 Dmr Moto tie'ers with only 15psi up front, 18psi rear. kevlar front tie'er liner, purple rubber liner at rear. front brake not necessary, (try removing all your front brake lever and all, and reap the benefits) its more fun being on the edge. ok don't try it, thats called cognitive dissonance. In this photo its the 50cc engine with 40t sprocket, now ive fitted a new 80cc black engine kit, today though I have to switch the front sprockets so I can use a bmx chain, its smoother and quieter, also going back to the 40t sprocket because 44t is horrible, like being stuck in 2nd gear. so I have plenty to do today!
My 3rd build and crowning achievement, 79cc Hybrid Electric. Rides like a dream!! 79cc ported and polished, governor removed, shaved head for higher compression, straight pipe, 12v light system, LED headlamp that is extremely bright for night rides. 1000w front hub motor, disc brake and horn. Engine has all shrouding removed as well as bulky pull start casing. Custom gearing, 40 mph. Takes off like a beast with both throttles engaged.
Back