2 bikes 2 pipes

Will, harbor freight has a vise designed for a drill press that has a flat bottom to sit on the press stand, I have one to clamp work in when drilling. You could use one on any sturdy surface, if I remember correctly it wasn’t the expensive.

I really should have had a glove on my left hand. But I was out on the front porch and my work gloves were down in the basement. I was too lazy to go get them. That's how you get hurt. I did get the hole drilled though
I put a glove on after I got cut as you see in the picture

Attachments

• 20230629_193422.jpg
    20230629_193422.jpg
    105.9 KB · Views: 62
I put a glove on after I got cut as you see in the picture
Like closing the barn door after the horse has trotted off???...lol...Seriously though, if it show any signs of infection, get it looked at, things can always get worse with nasty little accidents like this.

Always protect your hands when using power tools. I was drilling a hole in the muffler cap. I was holding the cap down on the floor of my porch while drilling and the bit got stuck and the cap spun out of control. I ended up with a deeply sliced pinky finger tip. Probably would have gotten a couple stitches if I had gone to the er. I just had my son bandage it up and it's fine so far
I just use super glue.

I didn't get a pic, but I drilled another hole the same size on the other side of the exhaust tip. Now I have a good sound. It's not real loud but it has that pop sound I like

Back