Questions on setup for low/mid range power

Not trying to be smart+++, you didn't say either, you stated you wanted both.
Yea, misunderstanding... I said "I see" as in I acknowledge your response. So I changed my mind in the fact that if I had to choose between the two, since you said they proportionately affect each other, that I would choose low end over top end considering my riding environment.

Yea, misunderstanding... I said "I see" as in I acknowledge your response. So I changed my mind in the fact that if I had to choose between the two, since you said they proportionately affect each other, that I would choose low end over top end considering my riding environment.
We're just talking. Gears would give you what you want. Internal geared hub or a jackshaft. Sidewinder Jerry can help you a lot if you want to go that route.

Gears would give you what you want. Internal geared hub or a jackshaft. Sidewinder Jerry can help you a lot if you want to go that route.
I'm really interested in what you just said there... internal geared hub. I'm going to go start a new thread on this as this is slightly off topic to our discussion here... I appreciate all the help guys! Thanks!

Rocket, sounds so 30's ya think? Reminds me of

Flash Gordon Conquers the Universe​

At least he is not this "Rocket Man"...lol...lol.

1706803815647.png

Back