my quest for 50mph with DIY and bolt-on mods.

did you ever install your new rims? I was looking at thoes you bought and I like that they have 48 spokes and also how wide they are. Just curiouse to see the rim with a 2.3 tire on it. I love the look of my mags but their is just way to much flex. with the power im gonna have i dont feel safe running the mags
I love them so far. They look sweet with the tire on them.
20240112_224608.jpg

thoes are 2.3 tires? i like that it makes it look like an actual motorcycle wheel. I think it would look dope on a boardtracker. Any issues with sproket lining up or anything?

wish they made them in black. gonna be a pain to paint and leave the spokes silver. Also to they have a trench for the tire bead to lock in?. in the sales pics it looks like just 2 flat side walls

thoes are 2.3 tires? i like that it makes it look like an actual motorcycle wheel. I think it would look dope on a boardtracker. Any issues with sproket lining up or anything?
I had to spread the rear a bit. The sprocket alignment looked fine, I haven't hooked the engine chain up yet, but the pedal chain works. I believe those are 2.3. They are the stock hyper tires.

I had to spread the rear a bit. The sprocket alignment looked fine, I haven't hooked the engine chain up yet, but the pedal chain works. I believe those are 2.3. They are the stock hyper tires.
Thats what im curious to know the motor chain. i read reviews where the wheel is dished out and the sprocket is to far out for the motor chain. people say they had to slide their motor over

so I made my mags look polished by painting them black then used foil tape on the spokes. Im glad I did this because the tape shows the exact point wher the rim flexes the most. these flex lines in the tape are on every spoke in the same spot. This is where they will fail. After seeing this it really spooked me. Mags are just not safe with any kind of power or heavy rider. So just to show everyone where the flex is on the 10 star mags. Thats just the front the lines are much more apparent on the back wheel. what do yall think about this?
20240119_183258.jpg
20240119_183249.jpg

Back