My Phantom 85 project

My Dad just wants to be by my aunt and little cousins. We don't really have any more family around here anymore
You just might be in a state where the school systems will actually teach you how to read now...lol...lol.

Better than Oregon who have decided to remove English/Reading/writing and Math proficiency test scores as the basis for getting a high school diploma now...lol...lol.

"Higher rates of students of color, students learning English as a second language and students with disabilities ended up having to take intensive senior-year writing and math classes to prove they deserved a diploma."

So I guess Oregon decided to dumb it down for everyone so that the very few who can't pass the tests can still get diploma's even though they didn't really earn one by diligence and hard work...lol...lol.

That would make an Oregon high school diploma almost worthless in the rest of the country, or the world for that matter in comparison to other states diploma's.

Alright, this is what it looks like with the engine mockup. The forks I orderd should be longer than what is temporarily on it, so the engine angle should get better.
You will need to run a string line to simulate bottom line
of chain path. That mock up looks like chain will drag on countershaft cover. Before
you start tacking those mounts G.W. Maybe you already figured it out.

You will need to run a string line to simulate bottom line
of chain path. That mock up looks like chain will drag on countershaft cover. Before
you start tacking those mounts G.W. Maybe you already figured it out.
Thanks for the tip. This project is currently on hold, I've got too much to do and not enough time for it all. I'm currently wanting to get a bike from Craigslist that this engine might go on to keep costs down. The bike I'm looking at is a pretty sweet bike and is complete unlike this bike.

Alright, this is what it looks like with the engine mockup. The forks I orderd should be longer than what is temporarily on it, so the engine angle should get better.
Here's what I done to beef up my dropouts 1/8 x 1 inch
flat " fishplated " to outside.
I bolted using existing holes. I didn't weld cause dropouts are cast aluminum alloy. How do you like Oregon?

Attachments

• 20230602_092321.jpg
    20230602_092321.jpg
    167.8 KB · Views: 29
  • 20230602_092434.jpg
    20230602_092434.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 31
Here's what I done to beef up my dropouts 1/8 x 1 inch
flat " fishplated " to outside.
I bolted using existing holes. I didn't weld cause dropouts are cast aluminum alloy. How do you like Oregon?
I made some sweet dropouts and welded them in. I will make a disc brake mount, but not until I have a sprocket and 203mm rotor to bolt on.

Oregon was nice when I moved here, but when they decriminalized all drugs everything went down hill fast. Just a few months ago an officer got shot and killed in town.
Til we close our eyes for good
I love that song lol
If "only the good die young" and "there is no rest for the wicked", where does that leave me???...lol...lol.
You're just an artifact from a bygone era lol

Back