2 stroke crankcase screws sizes

Otto Neumann

Local time
1:23 PM
Probably it were unnecessary to post this threat, but I'm running out of time, and nevertheless this threat is going
to help anyone else that prefers to save money by getting their screws from the local home depot rather than from Ebay or Amazon.

What's the number, size and length of the screws which holds the crankcase shut?

They probably are somewhere in the box where I'm keeping all the parts from the engine that I'm cannibalizing, but
I really have no time for browsing inside that box, and some of them are gone, they were stuck in the old crankcase.

I'm going to put on my engine a good set of either Allen or Torx screws, after all the nightmares that I had with the stock
ones, I'm done forever, with Pozidrivs.

Probably it were unnecessary to post this threat, but I'm running out of time, and nevertheless this threat is going
to help anyone else that prefers to save money by getting their screws from the local home depot rather than from Ebay or Amazon.

What's the number, size and length of the screws which holds the crankcase shut?

They probably are somewhere in the box where I'm keeping all the parts from the engine that I'm cannibalizing, but
I really have no time for browsing inside that box, and some of them are gone, they were stuck in the old crankcase.

I'm going to put on my engine a good set of either Allen or Torx screws, after all the nightmares that I had with the stock
ones, I'm done forever, with Pozidrivs.
Hey I don't mean to get off topic but does a

Does anyone know of a vendor selling 80cc 2 stroke with good bearings?

You should have 8 bolts in total. He's missing to 2 top bolts they are either 50mm or 60mm.
Probably wouldn't hurry to get extras

You should have 8 bolts in total. He's missing to 2 top bolts they are either 50mm or 60mm.
Probably wouldn't hurry to get extras

I can still get 8 60mm bolts, once I figure out the right length, I can adjust their size with the hacksaw
There's no rush, I think that I'll get the engine barely done by the end of August, I don't want to run the engine
until I swap the clutch bearings with 1/8" ones.

Back