2 stroke motorized bike

How exactly would I put the straps on
If the studs clear the tube you should be able to do it. I'll draw you a picture if you need.

Not the greatest drawing as the studs would be much closer to the tube.But need to see what is going on.

Attachments

• tank.jpg
    tank.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 29
If the studs clear the tube you should be able to do it. I'll draw you a picture if you need.

Not the greatest drawing as the studs would be much closer to the tube.But need to see what is going on.
In that picture, what is holding the tank to the frame?

Now you need to make another piece of strap to go underneath the tube and on the studs with a couple more nuts to hold it together.
This way you don't put too much strain on the tank itself. The load is between the two nuts and very little on the stud to tank welds.
Also you will have a small space between the tank and the tube that you can run the throttle cable out of the way.
Probably take a few tries to get it right.

Now you need to make another piece of strap to go underneath the tube and on the studs with a couple more nuts to hold it together.
This way you don't put too much strain on the tank itself. The load is between the two nuts and very little on the stud to tank welds.
Also you will have a small space between the tank and the tube that you can run the throttle cable out of the way.
Probably take a few tries to get it right.
oh I see

Back