49cc 2stroke mountain board project

Sean

Local time
1:07 PM
Well everything is hooked up,adjusted perfectly and running great but when I tried it I figured out that this motor runs the other way , followed by a face palm and a
Homer Simpson
"DOOOOH".It's a fairly easy fix. Flip the motor and drive wheel to the other side Sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself.

Attachments

• 20231107_093928.jpg
    20231107_093928.jpg
    268.9 KB · Views: 72
  • 20231107_093858.jpg
    20231107_093858.jpg
    247.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 20231107_093727.jpg
    20231107_093727.jpg
    289.5 KB · Views: 69
Well everything is hooked up,adjusted perfectly and running great but when I tried it I figured out that this motor runs the other way , followed by a face palm and a
Homer Simpson
"DOOOOH".It's a fairly easy fix. Flip the motor and drive wheel to the other side Sometimes you just have to laugh at yourself.
just stand on it facing the other way :ROFLMAO:

Homer Simpson
Now thats what I call "bass ackwards"...lol...lol.

Homer Simpson
Heyy you should make it 4wd...that would be sick

I guess I assumed the air intake would be in front.
It is if you mount the cylinder jug "bass ackwards"...lol...At least on a CG 2 stroke...lol...Stock 2 strokes if you notice in pics always have the air filter facing the rear unless someone has mounted the jug on backwards and modified its porting, etc to accomodate it...lol.

Your 4 stroke I suspect has things mounted on it with the airfilter facing the rear as well...lol.

Back