A Thread About Full Suspension Frames that can be used with center frame mounts

well thats all i could find on google images hopefully ive inspired sumone to do a center frame full suspension bike other then the gt lts by now if anything atleast i found some good 2010 bikes for myself i could build up i might go with a morini 6hp or 12hp liquid cooled pb motor heard more good things about the morini not heard much about the liquid cooled pb motor

i just had to attach a pick of the ferrari full suspension mountain bike
can you imagine putting a 6hp+ in this thing? it looks like the best bike ever to motorize!!! such a clean full suspension setup with plenty of room and 1700usd is not cheap but scott bikes run 6-7k! and some bikes as high as 10k! just look at the pic you gotta see it

Attachments

• cx60.jpg
    cx60.jpg
    56.2 KB · Views: 262
A nice full suspension frame

Here is a link to the same frame that I used for my build, works great.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/SALSA-Caball...ewItemQQptZMountain_Bikes?hash=item3ca8dac320

Very comfortable. I am running a 49cc and there is just enough room. I had to mod the throttle cable to fit in the standard carby but have now done 500km + and no worries with it.

You may fit a 70cc but I dont know the size difference, the carby was the main worry in my build. This is WAAYY cheaper than what I spent on my frame and the shcok is included, mine wasnt.

If someone buys it let me know I would love to see the setup.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Another suitable frame

Here is a link to a frame identical to the Salsa Caballero that I went with, from the same seller actually. I really still can't tell the difference between the two.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/New-FAT-Dual...ewItemQQptZMountain_Bikes?hash=item414b2df89c

I just went with the Salsa as it was cheaper and found great reviews for it, struggled to find anything on the above frame. It is exactly the same specs and would suit a full suspensiion build...... These frames are almost made for it.

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back