Air leak?

I diched the NT carbs after a second one was leaking fuel everywhere, no fuel valve needles to buy
Your not the first with leaking NT carb, I replaced mine with the JRL BoFeng carburetor...Looks alot like a NT but built much better, plus it also has a fuel emulsifier tube in it as well...Smooth response through all throttle ranges.

I got mine from Amazon here in the US, although most kit motors here in the US are now also using the BoFengs with the new models...I do not know if they are available in Lithuania or not though.

https://www.amazon.com/JRL-Carburetor-Stroke-Motorized-Bicycle/dp/B08N9WYS1V

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Today i mounted a new carby on my engine, a delorto sha clone from aliexpress. It ran very rich from the start but i thought i could warm it up a little and it could lean out. Was 4 stroking for like 25 minutes but ran good when climbing hills. Got it nice and hot and it was perfect. Decides to stop for a bit and noticed when i pull in the clutch, the idle slowly comes down and the engine dies. Okay, i needed to get gome somehow. So, back on the road. It 4 stroked for like 5 minutes and started to run amazing. Saw a straight road and decided to test the max speed. Got to about 50km/ph and suddenly the engine started to stop on it's own.
Is it an air leak? I know it is definitely not near the intake. Can air leak to the engine thru the exhaust connection?
Few things.

1. Four stroking is normal when cruising or accelerating.
2. On speed runs, I as well have WOT and the idle lowers drastically thus killing the engine.
3. If there is a bad exhaust gasket, it isn't necessary an air leak like you would have with a bad crank seal. You will have a higher idle though which is normal. Most important, technically this would lean it out. Just as cutting a 1/2" hole or removing the exhaust cap.

I would take into consideration, if everything was fine before but introducing a carb caused problems, exploring that vicinity.

Few things.

1. Four stroking is normal when cruising or accelerating.
2. On speed runs, I as well have WOT and the idle lowers drastically thus killing the engine.
3. If there is a bad exhaust gasket, it isn't necessary an air leak like you would have with a bad crank seal. You will have a higher idle though which is normal. Most important, technically this would lean it out. Just as cutting a 1/2" hole or removing the exhaust cap.

I would take into consideration, if everything was fine before but introducing a carb caused problems, exploring that vicinity.

No, everything was terrible actually, insane fuel leaks and a screaming idle was not a great experience i had before, i am just happy i can brap again :') So, anything that can be done? Or is there nothing to worry?

Back