ANTHRAX : Glass Substitute?

I'm really debating at this point if I should even use glass
No kidding.

I think I'm going to have to study the different silicas and find something a bit lighter. I know there's oxide and oxine solutions which have reduced hardnesses.

Maybe if I drove a Soviet D6 motorkit made of IRON, I would polish with glass no problem but I know we're working with ALuminum so I'll likely have to do this with store purchased silica which I haven't identified yet to be the GLASS aspect kept true for this thread, however softer than the usual Table glass.
You don't need to study anything, glass is glass, it's not a good compound to put in a motor, even weaker glass is still abrasive. What part about polishing your internal parts don't you understand isn't something you do. Polishing requires removing material, this happens fast enough without us putting crazy s**t in our motors, when parts wear down they break, simple.
Don't worry though
I've been worried about you for a while now.
I'll also be finding a chemical to SOFTEN glass to treat my stockpile of glass particles so I can make my own Home Made Hardness Tinctures (not for human consumption).
Chemically softening glass is changing the glass into not-glass, so you aren't polishing with glass anymore.

Who the f*** has a stockpile of glass particles, you understand why people worry right?

For half of the population booze is a hardness tincture, I heard the home made stuff can make you go blind, again good luck with that.

Quartz would be cool if it responds to any similar chemical treatment to attempt to soften it if I can find it already obliterated into microscopic pieces, I like good vibes.
Since you are obviously insane enough to do all this, I may was well tell you where to get a stockpile of atomized quartz crystals. Go to any landscaping supplier who sells crushed quartz stone for driveways or decorative use. At the bottom of the pile should be a few hundred pounds of quartzy dust. Get a spoon and start collecting. You can get a filter of your choosing and filter your pixie dust for just the right size and sprinkle it on your turbo charged happy time motorbike all to your heart's content.

Who the f*** has a stockpile of glass particles?!?!

WD40 is an abrasive, go look it up.

The thickness of the sand determines the depth at which it removes material and polishes in a wet environment... anthrax ought to be a fine enough sand

This is MY thread, yall are trolling not wanting to talk about the topic. I'm here to talk about anthrax.

You have OFFICIALLY confused me.

I'm really debating at this point if I should even use glass - I think I'm going to have to study the different silicas and find something a bit lighter. I know there's oxide and oxine solutions which have reduced hardnesses.

Maybe if I drove a Soviet D6 motorkit made of IRON, I would polish with glass no problem but I know we're working with ALuminum so I'll likely have to do this with store purchased silica which I haven't identified yet to be the GLASS aspect kept true for this thread, however softer than the usual Table glass.

Don't worry though - I'll also be finding a chemical to SOFTEN glass to treat my stockpile of glass particles so I can make my own Home Made Hardness Tinctures (not for human consumption).
Quartz would be cool if it responds to any similar chemical treatment to attempt to soften it if I can find it already obliterated into microscopic pieces, I like good vibes.

(Okay I will chime in just for the s**ts and giggles.)

I think you should use aluminum shavings. They are soft and might fill those holes you speak of.
W7Tcv.gif

(Okay I will chime in just for the s**ts and giggles

I think you should use aluminum shavings. They are soft and might fill those holes you speak of.
View attachment 77210

Aluminum runs the risk of fusing, it's really soft and aluminum moving between two pieces of aluminum is probably the most dangerous substance I could put in there, it can act as a point where it could melt the piston into the cylinder wall - just like how a match strikes I could put a flat spot or fuse it very possibly.

That's why copper first, to increase any clearances as little as possible to prevent aluminum on aluminum contact first from the second stage of aluminum polish, then I'll use materials softer than aluminum to polish it and hopefully leave a protective finish.

Last edited:
Who the f**k has a stockpile of glass particles?!?!

Duct Taped Goat is the original label on this s**t.

Making Anthrax Based Blood Sweat Tears Wrist Slit Wrist Lit Wrists Let Art.
Highest Lumen RSA Jewelry on the market, call it ICE, when you want to ICE OUT YOUR WRISTS, the one in the video theoretically cloaked behind 147 different panes of light reflection.

Maybe I put some in a Miracle Grow container and have a Weaponized Garden Hose or Air Compressor for polishing anything or even chemically treat it to be ecofriendly because I have so much of it. I don't throw the refuse in the recycleable can because I don't feel like melting it down, it's a lot of work to make itty bitty powder pieces. May as well leave it powderized and utilize it when possible - even if it appears to be too high on the hardness scale as in this threads' case, I can chemically treat it to be whatever synthetic compound I feel like working with.

Last edited:
Did inspectorcritic hack your account?
Why are you here besides to troll around and not contribute to anything in a positive way? f*** off loser.

There's a specific topic here and I don't need notifications on my mobile when you want to say some stupid s**t. BLOCKED

This isn't chemistry is super crude metallurgy and polishing cheap s**t with cheaper s**t after breaking it in with exposure to higher quality s**t. I don't see how people don't get it, too stupid or too used to pretending to be stupid that I certainly believe it.

Yall probably never polished anything in your life to be giving this kind of feedback, I'm offended for thinking someone half intelligent is going to read this thread and want to talk about it.

Last edited:
Making sure that any of the new members never contemplate ever applying any of your stupid ideas is contribution enough and then some. Hay everybody let's pour crushed glass in our engines and see what happens! Jez.

This is all for faster break in??? This is insane. Glass in your motor? The break in is just to seat your rings! Use the cheapest oil uou can find and use it for two tanks then switch to full synthetic. Dont pit ground up glass in your motor, well do it if you want but there are people who come to forums to learn. This is not something u want a noob to learn. If i hear you right what you need to do is dump a teaspoonfull of valve lapping compound down your plug hole. That makes no sense right? Cause that is basically what your talking about. If you want to block me for disagreeing with you then go ahead but this whole thread has me facepalming with each comment.... Kids dont try this stuff at home.

This is all for faster break in??? This is insane. Glass in your motor? The break in is just to seat your rings! Use the cheapest oil uou can find and use it for two tanks then switch to full synthetic. Dont pit ground up glass in your motor, well do it if you want but there are people who come to forums to learn. This is not something u want a noob to learn. If i hear you right what you need to do is dump a teaspoonfull of valve lapping compound down your plug hole. That makes no sense right? Cause that is basically what your talking about. If you want to block me for disagreeing with you then go ahead but this whole thread has me facepalming with each comment.... Kids dont try this stuff at home.

This is all for polishing the internals which would most optimally be done at break in but really should benefit whenever.

I'm saying ground up glass would be absolutely fine if it was treated and processed to become softer than copper. There's plenty of chemicals which can be used to treat the glass to synthesize it into whatever hardness I want.

It's really simple s**t.

Sand with something slightly more abrasive and harder then the metal you're working with and the polish it with one or two less abrasive softer metals to polish and protect the metal.

What is difficult to understand about that?

Back