Anyone know info on: $350 ebay rack kit - 4-stroke from LiveFastMotors

And when it's time for replacement parts for the motor/clutch assy....I can only wonder if there are any available...in this country that is..lol. I'll keep my Robin/Suburu.
Really, I'll keep mine too, that instuction process hardly seems friendly to the average mechanic. File the opening until you get a good fit? Are you kidding?

Really, I'll keep mine too, that instuction process hardly seems friendly to the average mechanic. File the opening until you get a good fit? Are you kidding?

I must say...you seem very negative toward this kit
is there a particular reason for this ?
(we know you sell rackmounts)
competition means lower prices
the price difference between this kit and the 'name brands' seems to be substantial and worth the effort/expense to find out if it works

this same argument would have been, don't buy a happytime cause grubee is the best (and most expensive)

This has become a chicken or the egg thread.

Opinions were solicited, experienced MB's chimed in.

1. strength of the mount
2. gravity of the engine weight
3. the tank being underneath just like the R/S Subaru 35's that GEBE/Statons are trying to grapple with.
4. The sellers claims about "Honda" and on the e-bay ad itself, other claims of "best" and "only".

Versus $350 price and a one hour installation.

Time for a proponent to step up and take the plunge. He sold the one Tom was looking at, has another up for auction RIGHT NOW.

The review will be welcomed.

Else it's a dead end street.

A MuBeta solution would be LiveFast send me one to review, I can be just as fair and balanced as Augie, part of the MBcreed.

I'd consult them before publishing it.

I have enough parts laying around to build a great test bike, and I ain't got anything to do anyway, the 32Tanaka's don't arrive till mid Sept.

And I can side by side race them through the countryside, Staton trikes and GEBE bikes and LiveFast. I like competition.

That would work, fly it by them. I'll even pay shipping back to them when the review was finished.

350.00 for that, maybe we have one, maybe we don't, maybe we can supply parts, your part will be there in three months, blah blah, it's not my money, throw it where you want, doesn't seem like a good investment but there is that mindset going on, I rest my case.

Last edited by a moderator:
livefastmotors kit 4 stroke chain drive

bought one a year ago auction 205 dollars 50 dollar shipping fantastic product easy to assemble works great i think its 38cc im 200lbs peddle alot will bore out to 48cc see if it gets me around better changed clutch spring to a lighter one i think i went to light now bogs down engine will try different size spring maybe all i can expect out of a 38cc is slippage with big spring bog down withlight spring maybe a happy medium any sugestions

Nothing wrong with Honda clones, in fact they are considered a fantastic engine. Dax uses em, I own one, Grubee uses em. There is no comparison between the chinese Honda clone and an HT 2 stroke.

Yes they are Chinese but they are in no way in a class with HT 2strokes. I own an expensive GXH50 and a clone and they perform equally. Cosmetically they aren't as polished and there is probably a quality difference but I havnt seen it yet.

Duane at thatsdax Dax did a write up on of our forums about the Titan. Do a search its interesting reading.

patents only run for so long
how do you think generic drugs are made?

Which is why we see all these knockoff Ford Mustangs driving around. :p I dont think that those kinds of patents run out or everyone and their mother would be making a chevy 350 cause it fits in everything.

China straight up steals other peoples engineering(omg they stole our designs for intercontinental ballistic missiles and then said you could dl the specs online). Im pretty sure that its very commonplace in red china to reverse engineer and make a copy.

Back