avenger 85

Soulfly

Local time
3:00 PM
Quick question who makes a high compression head for the avenger 85. I know gomsx does and smolik performance does both sold out.

I bought the hight compression head from California motor bikes a couple of months ago when I bought my avenger 85 back then I thought it would work it would have looked good and that was $68 shot to s#!#.

This is why I don't praise any of these vendors. At the end of the day they all sell the same s**t from China. They all claim their dog dirt product is better than the other guy's dog dirt product. Learn this and you start to see past the jargon and sales pitches they all throw around... "Phantom Killer!" *cough*

This is why I don't praise any of these vendors. At the end of the day they all sell the same s**t from China. They all claim their dog dirt product is better than the other guy's dog dirt product. Learn this and you start to see past the jargon and sales pitches they all throw around... "Phantom Killer!" *cough*
The funny part is the phantom isn't heavily marketed by bicycle-engines.com. it has made a name.for itself as far as I know

The funny part is the phantom isn't heavily marketed by bicycle-engines.com. it has made a name.for itself as far as I know
It was marketed, but not in a way that attempted to put down another vendors product. It was basically sold as a ready to go saw hybrid. It also had a lot of trouble. Thankfully, B-E does attempt to stand behind their products a little bit with a warranty. Thus far I have made a few warranty claims between 2 different engines I have purchased over the years, and I have never had a problem getting my problems resolved.

Thus far I have made a few warranty claims between 2 different engines I have purchased over the years, and I have never had a problem getting my problems resolved.
Thankfully, B-E does attempt to stand behind their products
My warranty problems were solved as well with no fuss whatsoever with B-E.com...This is the primary reason why you will find that both Rocket and myself always recommend buying a product that has some sort of warranty and encourage folks to NOT buy into any of the hype that other vendors tend to over-indulge themselves in to the point of becoming a real Menace, or just out trying to be a mighty Avenger...lol.

Yes, Yes, I know...I was trying to be very "punny"...lol...lol.

I usually recommend the warranty coverage to people that I can tell are not inclined or skilled enough to deal with the problems presented, or otherwise don't want to have to eat the cost of a defective part. Defective parts happen no matter who sells these engines and parts, and even if the Warranty costs a bit more in the final price of the engine, it is still likely less than if you have to eat the cost of the entire engine because it was built like a typical CG engine

Back