Best bike for a 212cc project

Hi Juan. Go to: WorksManCycles.com. Then press Recreation, press Choose Two Wheels and press Classic BoardTrack Style Sportsman Flyer. The 212 should be mounted vertically. A professional welder could mount strong brackets to the strongest part of the bicycle frame: the bottom bracket. Then you could bolt a mount that the 212 will fit on. The 212 fits low in that frame which will give you an excellent center of gravity, handling and you won’t notice the weight of the 212 while riding for hours at a time with bulletproof reliability. With simple adjustment to the reduction ratio a person could run from 47 to 70mph with a 212 Ghost engine. My 212 is around 90 pounds. Some say it’s a motorcycle. At most it’s borderline. It’s an industrial bicycle with bicycle frame, wheels, tires, fork and seat. I believe this would qualify as a “bicycle” in any motorized bicycle race class held anywhere.

There is also a: Firmstrong Chief, Firmstrong Bruiser Cruiser and Micargi Seatle. With any of these stock bicycles don’t hammer the throttle from a stand still. The torque of the 212 might crack the left chain stay or some other part of the frame.

So for tire compound, is it kind of an unspoken rule to go for the MAXXIS Hookworms? Ive seen lots of race bikes have those and win races with them

Got it, so there is this kid at school who is building a 15hp predator engine on a colman minibike platform although Im not sure which one. I am going to make a mini chopper with a 212 predator to beat them, how can i get more power than them with a budget?

Got it, so there is this kid at school who is building a 15hp predator engine on a colman minibike platform although Im not sure which one. I am going to make a mini chopper with a 212 predator to beat them, how can i get more power than them with a budget?
Buy an oem motorcycle while he commits mechanically assisted suicide. Thats how.

If his stock 196 has the 18cc head, ask hif if you can have it. The 18cc head on a predator 212 gets mean.

Back