Best lock?

I bought a Blackburn unlock I get home Google it and I saw a video the guy picked it in a few seconds darn it
Don't feel too bad about it...Locks are just keeping honest people honest, a determined thief will get by ANY so-called theft device you could possibly buy.

I bought a Blackburn unlock I get home Google it and I saw a video the guy picked it in a few seconds darn it
Locks are only for honest people. Put two or three locks on it and make it a real inconvenience for teefs.

Don't edit my Canadian humor.

No bike is totally theft proof.

I got a bike alarm, 2 piece set from Amazon. I mounted it under the seat on mine. It isn't gonna stop a determined thief but it will draw attention to them while they are stealing it. They have them as singles too.

USUPERINK 2 Set Wireless Bike Alarm with Remote, Anti-Theft Bicycle Motorcycle Alarm Wireless Security Vibration Motion Sensor Alarm, IP55 Waterproof Super Loud 113dB Alarm https://a.co/d/2GzT2NP

It senses movement. Lol it also has a feature where it can tell if you bike lays down and it will sound an alarm to call for help cuz it thinks you've crashed.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I've told this story before as a kid my mom and I was poor lol I mean we was the poorest family in the projects to get to store all we had was bikes mom had hers sis hers I had mine.none day we went outside all 3 was gone. We call cops I don't recall much but a few hours later all bikes was laying accorss the street

Don't edit my Canadian humor.
Ahhh, Canadian term for thieves...lol...lol...I would have never known that, I thought you had merely mispelled it...lol...For all the time I have spent in Canada, PEI, New Brunswick, Montreal Quebec, Toronto Ontario, Nova Scotia, etc...I had never once heard that term...lol...Now I know...lol.

Ps...I sure miss sailing on the Scotia Prince...lol.

1280px-Scotia_Prince_mg_5988.jpg

Back