Best lock?

Not sure but I doubt it .this city is a joke
I'm a little more impressed than I thought I'd be with the bike alarm. I'll make a video this weekend and post it up. Like I said, it's just a loud alarm and will not stop a thief, maybe just scare them off.

I just got it. I armed it and a little bit later actually forgot that I armed it. I went to move the bike and set it off just by touching my seat. It's pretty loud. Not ear piercing but loud enough to where I feel parking it in a highly visible area it is much less prone to theft. I'm paranoid though. I even got renters insurance over my bike and the fear of theft.

Ahhh, Canadian term for thieves...lol...lol...I would have never known that, I thought you had merely mispelled it...lol...For all the time I have spent in Canada, PEI, New Brunswick, Montreal Quebec, Toronto Ontario, Nova Scotia, etc...I had never once heard that term...lol...Now I know...lol.

Ps...I sure miss sailing on the Scotia Prince...lol.

View attachment 185538
Normal folk say "thieves", hillbilly says "thiefs" backwood NB bilingual hillbilly says "teefs". :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

French/Francophones have no sound to "H".

It sucks if my bike is stolen it isn't a toy to me it's how I get to store and doctor. It would take at least 6 months to replace it. Thief's are skum.
So, get a good quality cable, chain, or loop lock. I actually have both a loop lock and cable so I can adapt to different scenarios since there isn't always a bike rack around.

That will keep your bike safe from the convenience thief that sees an opportunity and decides to run off with it.

As for a determined and prepared thief. There isn't a whole lot you can do other than restrict access by putting it inside if possible.

From there, air tags or GPS trackers.

Back