Best smolik engine

What is the best smolik performance engine for the highest rpm possible
Just read links below, you will get the general idea why next to no one on the forums ever mentions Ethan's name anymore...Draw your own conclusions...You've been duly warned...lol.

I haven’t personally dealt with them but I have noticed that they’re prices are outrageous for things you can find cheaper elsewhere. I have heard a lot of bad things about them and how they conduct business but I’m not going to attest to that unless I end up purchasing anything from them and have a bad experience. That probably won’t happen though because I’m not into getting overcharged, also, usually if a company is known to do bad business than it’s best to avoid them.

One thing I have actually seen, is someone under the Smolik name bad mouthing a product on Amazon for being a cheap knock off of something they were selling. I posted that the product was actually good ( because I purchased it and it is) and basically they’re just mad and saying its junk because they don’t get to rip off more people for the exact same product. They source their stuff for cheap and jack up the price!!! That’s how it goes, some people go overboard though, to the point it’s a total rip off.

Not just Smolik either, pretty much anyone selling a minarelli for $300 is getting it cheap from over seas and marking the price up 5-10 times what it’s worth. This really applies to a lot of the motorized bike stuff, BikeBerry etc. kits are really no different than an EBay or Amazon kit which are $100 less if not more.
There are some kits that are better/ have higher quality parts/ better hardware etc. but if you do a little research you can spot the ones that are worth getting.

I’m not going to say not to go somewhere, these types of places do have a purpose. If you don’t want to do research and spend the time to source things for yourself then pay the Super High Premium these sites charge to do that for you.

Back