Big bore kit will it work??? Any input??

With the 90 I was blowing smoke out the exhaust and it was 4 stroking. Have no idea how to tune except keep buying different size jets. A Frankenstein motor would look perfect on that bike.

Like you won't get pulled over going 65 on a pedal bike riding down the highway lol. You crazy mang. What happens when a 7.5 mph crosswind hits you are blown off the road? Get a license and get a motorcycle before you give some innocent motorist the heartache of running you over.

Be careful if you want to go on the highway there’s people that go 80 in the left lane the whole time.
Well the highways around here are only two lane. I'm not talking interstate riding lol in that case I would take my chances and get a Ducati or something. People in cars are ridiculous when it comes to us bikers. Last summer I was Honda shadow 700, I was just suppose tonne doing a carb job and putting pipes on it but my buddy ended up leaving it with me most the summer and he didn't care I rode it. And I can't tell you the number of times I bout had to wreck myself just to not get ran over. I did have one guy arrested I was approaching a right hand turn lane and some as***le in a big truck whipped around me and if I hadn't grabbed the front brake he.would have taken my front tire out. Luckily I had my Bluetooth headset on, called the cops and followed this as***le for 45 min while he tried to get away from me. He finally pulled over and tried to apologize and I told him it was too late for all that s**t he could have really hurt me and the cops were on the way. Lol he then got all pissed off and said they shouldn't allow bikes on the roads. I then told him they shouldn't allow crazy people with anger issues and road rage on the roads and bikers would be fine. Long story short I had to chase him for another 5 miles or so til the cop got behind me and I pointed to the truck. He was arrested for driving on suspension, no insurance and get this....failure to register as a sex offender. Hahaha and he was worried about bikers on the roadways?? Really?? Wow that turned into story time quicky..lol yeah people dgaf about two wheelers on the road. It's scary really.

I'm thinking about getting a suzuki 250 maybe a brand new one. There is a bike called the DF250 RTG and it looks nice but its Chinese. $4600 vs $1,700. Even with replacing parts like the mirrors wheel bearings and chain I don't know how long the chinese bike would last. I think the motor is a ttr 230 clone.

Last edited:
Like you won't get pulled over going 65 on a pedal bike riding down the highway lol. You crazy mang. What happens when a 7.5 mph crosswind hits you are blown off the road? Get a license and get a motorcycle before you give some innocent motorist the heartache of running you over.
Oh I've been there my job is about 8 miles away from home and its down a highway that is surrounded by nothing but corn fields (illinois) and after the corn is cut it gets kindove hairy on windy days. One day I remember having to lean in one direction the whole time to keep from getting blown. I'm working on my license now. I got a bogus d.u.i I literally drive one block down an alley in my home town (1,400 population) and new cop was on a power trip and got me. I even blew because i didn't think inwas over. I blew a .095 and he wrote me for it. It was bulls**t.it got lowered to a a reckless driving but instill have to take the bs classes.

Mine is 10 miles but top speed of a road is 45mph so not that bad. It is an industrial area so there's big trucks. TBH I hate that job. I'd rather work at a grocery store.

I'm thinking about getting a suzuki 250 maybe a brand new one. There is a bike called the DF250 RTG and it looks nice but its Chinese. $4600 vs $1,700. Even with replacing parts like the mirrors wheel bearings and chain I don't know how long the chinese bike would last.

View attachment 86045View attachment 86046
If your wanting something that small I would go for like a honda rebel 250. They are easy to ride, lightweight, and will last you the rest of your life. Inwouldnt buy a Chinese anything if i.didnt have to. I will never ride anything besides a honda. I had a Harley sportster at one time And it was in the shop more than I rode it. I consider myself a good tuner when it comes to bikes. I've rode motocross since i was 4 and I couldn't for the life of me figure that bike out. It's like Harley makes it so you can't fix things yourself you have to take it to a Harley certified shop. It's crazy. But yeah go with a Honda you won't regret it. No Chinese!!! Lol

I'm not a big Harley fan to me they all look the same, giant vtwin with lots of chrome and saddlebags. I only need a 250 or something. They get off the line faster than a big hogg too. The suzuki is definitely on my list. Kymco makes a bike the size of a grom but more powerful with a 4 valve 150. Those go for 3k new. It's like a grom but with cafe racer styling its called the kymco spade.

A lot of people make them a bobber style like these. Lots of customizing you can do to make them look better. And perform better.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190221-201737.png
    Screenshot_20190221-201737.png
    522.3 KB · Views: 85
  • Screenshot_20190221-202014.png
    Screenshot_20190221-202014.png
    759.3 KB · Views: 113
I'm not a big Harley fan to me they all look the same, giant vtwin with lots of chrome and saddlebags. I only need a 250 or something. They get off the line faster than a big hogg too. The suzuki is definitely on my list. Kymco makes a bike the size of a grom but more powerful with a 4 valve 150. Those go for 3k new. It's like a grom but with cafe racer styling its called the kymco spade.

View attachment 86049
Neat but thats too small for me if I'm on a bike I'm 6ft 200 lbs. I would look like a monkey trying to.....well you know the rest lol. But check out the honda man i.think you'll like them. I wouldn't go Suzuki for sure not for a road bike. If you want to go Japanese go Kawasaki if anything. I believe Honda's are produced in china. Lol there just put together in the u.s..

Back