Bike alarm

Wolfie65

Local time
1:24 PM
Mail theft seems to be picking up again, which made me think about alarms for your MB.
The only time this would be an issue for me is once a week when I'm at a local night spot for a few hours, just wondering if such a thing would be more of an annoyance - like car alarms - than it's worth.

Mail theft seems to be picking up again, which made me think about alarms for your MB.
The only time this would be an issue for me is once a week when I'm at a local night spot for a few hours, just wondering if such a thing would be more of an annoyance - like car alarms - than it's worth.
There is a device that you can hide on your bike and sends a signal to your phone if the bike is moved. @Sidewinder Jerry will be by shortly to tell you all about it.

There is a device that you can hide on your bike and sends a signal to your phone if the bike is moved. @Sidewinder Jerry will be by shortly to tell you all about it.
Tough expensive it works really good.

MoniMoto 7 (2022) Plus 3 Edition Motorcycle Tracker and Alarm with DIY Installation, No Wiring Required - Smart Motorcycle GPS Tracker - GPS Tracker for Vehicles, Scooters, Quad Bike ATVs https://a.co/d/fgnvvhu

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back