Bikeberry ripped me off

Local time
3:36 PM
Just purchased engine ready bike from bilberry for $600 I was pulling pedal crank out all the ball bearings had fallen from the cage and there was no grease in any of the bottom bracket areas.just emailed my displeasure waiting for a reply.i just wanted to inform forum members on the shoddy quality control at bike Berry

I've just started building motorized bicycles as a Pastime because I'm disabled on disability and just need something to do from time to time I purchased the Fatal of bike from bikeberry it was $275 and I also purchased or attempted to purchase the 212 Predator kit for the bike I got the bike it was a nice bike and I got the kit but it was for like a two-cycle engine type thing I called them they said to send it back it cost me 240 something dollars back along with the kit I purchased three other parts and they didn't send me the money back on them parts I've been I'on the phone with them several times trying to get this matter straightened out and I will never deal with these people they never call you back they don't want to give you your money back they could have just turned around and sent me the part I wanted since I send them their stuff back but I'm still fighting trying to get the rest of my money I paid for the shipping to get it sent to me I paid for the shipping to send it back they took 15% and they never even gave me all my money back so I will definitely never deal with these people again because I'm on a fixed income and I can't afford to lose $150 for nothing I am very unhappy with their service and will never deal with them people again they're just not worth the trouble

Back