Board track racer styling my bike?

Local time
8:05 PM
Time to start swapping parts out.....

I was wondering how would my old cruiser handlebars look on a MTB?

Thinking of pushing the seat style back to give it a cruiser/sports bike look but not limited to a few mods to the bars...

I don't want to look like a touring bike in "Any shape form or fashion" and attached below is my stem from the old Briggs bike plus a video as reference to the general styling by a friend of mine on YouTube.

Sure his bike is purely a bike berry look but I'm seeking similar to this without changing frame.
IMAG0211.jpg
IMAG0221.jpg

The seat he has with my bars should be interesting.

Google images for "Ryoskate motorized bicycle" and "Imperial motorized bicycle", both used that banana type of seat. As to the handle bars, try it, and try it upside down. The problem with the upside down handle bars is you back will suffer and you will not have as good of a view of your surroundings.

Google images for "Ryoskate motorized bicycle" and "Imperial motorized bicycle", both used that banana type of seat. As to the handle bars, try it, and try it upside down. The problem with the upside down handle bars is you back will suffer and you will not have as good of a view of your surroundings.

I'd put in foot rest somewhat on it to take away from the back issue want to be tucked away from the bike seems more aerodynamic to me not having to blow around me and a tucked position = less wind resistance.

Taking a look at the photos now...

Time to start swapping parts out.....

I was wondering how would my old cruiser handlebars look on a MTB?

Thinking of pushing the seat style back to give it a cruiser/sports bike look but not limited to a few mods to the bars...

I don't want to look like a touring bike in "Any shape form or fashion" and attached below is my stem from the old Briggs bike plus a video as reference to the general styling by a friend of mine on YouTube.

Sure his bike is purely a bike berry look but I'm seeking similar to this without changing frame.View attachment 80190 View attachment 80191

The seat he has with my bars should be interesting.

The ryoskate seems more like it although cruiser still cool with this

Back