Brake light

NicoMec

Local time
4:34 AM
So I got this brake lever with these cables here and was wondering if anyone knows any brake lights I can buy that would make it functional with a battery or something simple
20230520_193316.jpg

I have been looking at this one. My bike has a built in charging system and battery with my engine.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.

I have been looking at this one. My bike has a built in charging system and battery with my engine.
Good, maybe you can tell him how to use a light like that and a proper battery to be used with it for his setup and just how to hook it up correctly.

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
It shouldn't matter what side you put the positive or negative on the switch. I'm not the best with wiring, the only way I can do wiring on these is just getting in and doing it.

Good, maybe you can tell him how to use a light like that and a proper battery to be used with it for his setup and just how to hook it up correctly.
I was thinking of just soldering the wire onto a normal break light switch and just change the batteries ever so often if thats even possible

I was thinking of just soldering the wire onto a normal break light switch and just change the batteries ever so often if thats even possible
The switch is built into the handle. People use drill batteries all the time for lighting on stuff that has no charge system

Back