Break in

That's pretty much the same price online too...If it's in town for you tell him don't ship it, save the cost and just pick it up from him yourself like I do.

He didn’t have it in his store but he had other Amsoil products and said he could order it for $17 dollars plus shipping to him. Seems like a no brainer to buy the gallon for $35. this is the gallon I found a guy has for sale

Attachments

• IMG_3097.png
    IMG_3097.png
    733.1 KB · Views: 33
While this post don't have anything to do about 2t break in oil, it does have something to do with buying Amsoil
I don't buy Amsoil 2t oil, I buy 4t oil

I got the 15% off Amsoil 6 months membership for $10

I buy 4 gal of oil (1 case) at a time it's worth it - but ya gotta have a car or M/C to need that much oil

When I buy 20/50 syn V twin 4 gal (1 case) I save $65 - that's like one gallon FREE

Before the 6 months membership is up I'll buy another case, Then next time I gotta renew my membership for $10

Yep, I change my oil every 6k miles and I put about 17K - 20K miles on per year, so that's 3 oil changes per year
Harley M8 takes 4 1/2 qt

Amsoil says 20/50 V Twin syn, can go 10K miles in a Harley

While this post don't have anything to do about 2t break in oil, it does have something to do with buying Amsoil
I don't buy Amsoil 2t oil, I buy 4t oil

I got the 15% off Amsoil 6 months membership for $10

I buy 4 gal of oil (1 case) at a time it's worth it - but ya gotta have a car or M/C to need that much oil

When I buy 20/50 syn V twin 4 gal (1 case) I save $65 - that's like one gallon FREE

Before the 6 months membership is up I'll buy another case, Then next time I gotta renew my membership for $10

Yep, I change my oil every 6k miles and I put about 17K - 20K miles on per year, so that's 3 oil changes per year
Harley M8 takes 4 1/2 qt

Amsoil says 20/50 V Twin syn, can go 10K miles in a Harley
You should build a 2 stroke bike, it would be an interesting learning curve for you

Back