BT100

Looks pretty cool but might be a while before they start coming out with after market supply's for it though.

guy's were hoping this bottom end was going to acept saw jug's and were told it's a 40mm stroke with 50mm piston only to find out that it's a 38.5 mm stroke fm 80 rod with 12mm little end and the bcd doesn't match any of the saw jugs.The 12mm little end is nice for using larger bores and the transfer feeds are better suited aswell and still has potentail.The jug is another story it has over 2mm squish clearance very little blow down and the timmings are just whacky.Also the intake and exhaust ports have thin walls between the cylinder and the flange that wont allow them to be opened to much.This bottom end would suit a scooter jug very well though!

ok so low compression but good transfers that look like they'd flow more than the intake, and much oversquare 50/38.5 so would this make it easier to rev more than a typical 66cc? thinking less resistance on the down stroke.
hope someone on here bites and gets 1 then gives some details, then works it over,,

ok so low compression but good transfers that look like they'd flow more than the intake, and much oversquare 50/38.5 so would this make it easier to rev more than a typical 66cc? thinking less resistance on the down stroke.
hope someone on here bites and gets 1 then gives some details, then works it over,,
Yes very low comp with no detonation control,it's under square or short stroke being less stroke than the dia of bore.The stock 50mm piston that it comes with has three rings for some reason that's unknown to me LOL but adds resistance to both up and down stroke.Run box stock it went 42mph with 10/36 gearing witch is at 8k so not bad but not great for the speed freaks whom allways want more.

Hey guys so I did a bunch of tests with the bt100 beat the crap out of it. Still going strong! I will post the video on YouTube for everone soon!

Back