Carb to intake gasket

If they are both for the 4-strokes, they are prolly slightly different, but the end result is that you can install a 2-stroke carb.

Mine is an "NT intake" but I have an RT carb installed. Either way, the factory 4-stroke carb isn't very reliable and hates ethanol.

I was wondering if you could tell me why i would be loosing oil where the lil black hose goes from the breather to the side of,the engine

That's actually normal for these little engines - designed for stationary use - that run at constant high speeds and why a "catch-can" is required for people that run them on the track. The engine generates air pressure internally, and that hose serves as the crankcase vent. All the bumpy roads and leaning in corners can exacerbate the issue. I have mine oriented in such a way that it doesn't leak oil, but my engine rarely sees over 7K RPM.

Running a thicker oil may help, such as 15W-40. I've run this weight in my engine for many years.

Well that makes since why it looks like its throwing oil my main strip i ride is awful its worse than a washed out dirt road i thank u for getting back to me

Back