Co-pilot?

Of course there is always this famous pict:
466796466_b673bd42ed.jpg

I'm told it's actually quite common on a Friday night in Oz... :)

Steve
That's fantastic! I won't be trying it but give much respect. Hahaha

i think you have OZ confused with NZ ;)

how does a kiwi count sheep? 1, 2, 3, hello darling, 5, 6, oh, its ewe dear! ;)

clarification.
this is a mini foxie.
images

this is a fox
images

and this is just a random pic i found...

hqdefault.jpg

its troooodles! poor old trooodles :( she was the strangest little thing i have ever owned...

I would definitely be sure to route the exhaust behind the bike. I have no problem choking myself or a human passenger out but that dog can't tell you if he's getting dizzy. I can guarantee your carbon monoxide tolerance is much higher than his too. other than that, do what you can to minimize front wheel problems (ie. instant stops that'll throw the dog over your head and onto the pavement in front of you). I don't think there's any possible rear wheel damage that'll hurt him. scare the s**t out of maybe, but not hurt. at least not in any way he won't forget about in 5 minutes

I don't mean to scare you, but the reason I stopped riding 2 years ago, is one night while riding my near new bike, i had some mechanical issues which caused my bike to buck and I went down at around 30kph. That really hurt lol, and I thank my lucky stars there was no traffic that night and the street was empty.

I don't know exactly what happened but here is what I know. The chain broke, and I could not pull the chain through the drive sprocket, it looks like it had bunched up around the casing and got stuck.

I think I read somewhere you were having issues with the your chain bunching up also. I had the same issue putting my new chain on, which I fixed by grinding down the teeth on the sprocket just a little bit.
May be something you wanna do to your sprocket also. I'll link the thread here: http://motoredbikes.com/threads/drive-sprocket-too-large.46982/
The more experienced guys can pipe in if they agree or not, I am still a newb when it comes to tinkering with these things.

Cheers
Kev :)

Back