Come today local only way more stuff added

TMobile sucks

Attachments

• IMG_20230602_112147_316.jpg
    IMG_20230602_112147_316.jpg
    342.1 KB · Views: 56
Exactly my thought trying to click on the picture, really, T-Mobile really does suck.

P.S. told my wife. She laughed. Cause.
T-Mobile sucks for her too.
It's not T-Mobile in particular that sucks, it's the camera on the phone that sucks...lol...Thats why I always use my digital Nikon camera for pics...lol.

It's not T-Mobile in particular that sucks, it's the camera on the phone that sucks...lol...Thats why I always use my digital Nikon camera for pics...lol.
Oh for my part it’s total new T-Mobile 5G UC suckage. I use an old IPad and piggyback their commercial 4G LTE cause they suck so hard.

Non-topical? I’ll have you know, I got a load of online playlists that make my bikes go fast, and they can’t now, cause T-Mobile sucks.
😫😫😫😫😭😭😭😭😳😤😤😤
😠

Oh for my part it’s total new T-Mobile 5G UC suckage. I use an old IPad and piggyback their commercial 4G LTE cause they suck so hard.

Non-topical? I’ll have you know, I got a load of online playlists that make my bikes go fast, and they can’t now, cause T-Mobile sucks.
😫😫😫😫😭😭😭😭😳😤😤😤
😠
Cricket is pretty good around whereni live

The only good use for a cell phone is as a camera.

;)

I hate `em. I've only ever owned one... and it was a flip phone from BITD and it was active for only 1 year.

When I am gone... LEAVE A MESSAGE!

...old curmudgeon... OUT!

Back