cooling fan ?

Workin' on a trike that is a hydroplaning boat with a hang glider wing that is supposed to fly, and be a MB. Sort of a tribred. Won't end well! But I have a helmet and flotation gear. Carol was laughing at me about this until I started building it. Now it is; "So this is how it ends?" LOL. (I am blessed with a best bud and the love of my life)

Build some thing cool! (Last one alive has to say nice stuff) ((in public))

Forgive my rambling all over your thread. Just enjoy the out of the box stuff. I really think you are right and cooling of some sort at worst, can not hurt and at best, do a HT some good. Was just thinking about this. Years back I was watching a yacht wind elec generator. It slowed as the wind picked up. Was amazing. Had a spring loaded Mechanism that trimmed the blades. Sharp for low wind and blunt for high. (Genius) That led me to this, (which of course is never good) How about a spring loaded flywheel? Pulls in the weights as it slows. Even just a free wheeling flywheel/fan would add some air movement at stop lights. For a bit any way. That would be simple 2 build and look really, really odd! Might have to try this. Like a beanie cap for your MB

lol good luck ( seriously) it could be a billion dollar machine and then oull be rich and have a fun invention lol

Or as many are pointing out, die a slow and painful death while plummeting on fire, back to earth. Could go either way. I am hopeful. Snork

Last edited:
if you crash and burn, then youll you know you crashed and burned trying, lol, and you spring loaded flywheel, sounds like a centrufugal clutch, and the blades on the yacht it is pretty ingenious, like pods but mechanical, btw i enjoy your rambling lol, you seem like a nice guy unlike some ppl, who just start arguments... but yer lol

juliman

if you crash and burn, then youll you know you crashed and burned trying,

juliman

Those are words to live by! True dat! Edison was asked if he felt bad about 700 (no sheet, 700) failures. He replied; "Nope, I have not failed 700 times. I have not failed once. I have succeeded in proving that those 700 ways will not work."
http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Thomas_Edison

The greatest invention of the Wright brothers was not the heavier then air, aircraft, but the wind tunnel. (They did not have to crash 700 times)

Keep thunking!

Last edited:
yeah right if your pet seagull could fan your motor while your at the lights.
on the blind side of animal rights that is :giggle:
You could just say the voices made me do it

if its over heating may pay to do some porting work on the exhaust pipe at least file of the sharp corners stop the metal take on the heat and the heat building up
The trick is to get the heat out the exhaust

Back