Tires Cruiser tires

Prewar Red, all White, and Black tires

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
M

MotorbikeMike

Hi all, I'm trying to find out what the interest might be in Cheng Sheng cruiser bike tires, Goodyear tread pattern.

I'm looking at 26" Black, Pre-War Red, and White in 26x2.125 AND also in 24x 2.125. I have not seen the Red or Whites offered in the 24" but I'm thinking that with enuf interest it could be done.

The tires would not be the cheapest, maybe 15-25 each depending on the relavant quantities. (black leas than 15 probably)

So, let the world know what you think!

Thanks,
Mike

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike , I like the red and would pay 20 bucks for each maybe a little more . The white get too too dirty for the oil leakin junk I ride. Right now I'm on Black . I used to do white walls but to much trouble to clean...... Tom

Yes they were Excel whitewalls,,found what looks like aex trademark on the side...Had two flats on the rear so just replaced them with 1.95 Hemispheres and better tubes with taped inner rims..I dont think they look as good as the larger white walls but after doing away with the fenders Im kinda loosing that retro look anyway.Could not find any decent 2.00 or 2.25 tires in a hurry so i am going to run these..havent tried them out yet...Any of you guys running these in 1.95 on your cruisers...for me mostly on pavement and brick streets..

Back