New Hyper Cruisers possible steel???

How similar are they? Been thinking of building one again.
As far as I can tell it is 100% identical to the aluminum one I had.

Gonna keep it for myself instead of flipping it since I really like it. Can't wait to get a triple tree on it and a pipe.

About the mountain bike frame you could just rotate the head 90 degrees and have good plug access. My frame is so small i actually rotated the entire cylinder so the carb is in the front cause i had no clearance for it in the back.

I'm really trying to learn which frames work well before this year's garage sale season. I think I'll make a few to sell for some extra $.

About the mountain bike frame you could just rotate the head 90 degrees and have good plug access. My frame is so small i actually rotated the entire cylinder so the carb is in the front cause i had no clearance for it in the back.
Yep, I have the head rotated on my old test bike Granite Peak to make it easier to pull and check the plug :).

Yesterday I finally fixed the leaking tank and took the Hyper back out for a test ride. Still runs great - did 39mph before I had to shut down from traffic. Plug is dirty and clutch is slipping a bit, but I'm happy the motor is still fine (only has about 125 miles on it).

Stock DIY motor kit, just matched the case and jug transfer alignment during assembly and cleaned some burrs, cut open the stock air filter housing, and removed the tube from the exhaust baffle. Will be doing some light port work and adding a second plug wire to the CDI to see if I can get 45mph with zero dollars spent. Might experiment with a capacitor on the magneto to slightly retard the timing curve and get some more RPM out of it, but not sure if that will do anything without an expansion chamber to take advantage of higher rpm scavenging.

Someone on the socal racer group on 2facebook is going to be messing with a fully programmable digital ignition he got from the czeck republic.
Will remove the magneto so no pumping losses, but needs a 12 volt battery.
50405174_2094415797269069_3131067330998566912_n.jpg

Back