Hyper commuter bike

Hey the Ozark trail vibe bike wouldn't work cause of the off shape tube. So I took it back and now I can pretty much get any bike at Walmart, I have a gift card for 330 bucks. Will the men's hyper commuter bike? Or would the Kent bayside commuter be better.
Seen a few Kent Bayside builds on YouTube. Everyone loves them

Here's some I suggest using; a 19" steel frame. If you get an adjustable tension seat post you'll be amazed how comfortable your ride will be with either one of these bikes. I would suggest replacing the rear stock axle with a cro-molly axle on any Walmart bike.

1703642937445.png

Eurobike-X3-Mountain-Bike-29er-Mens-Bicycle-19-inch-Frame-29-Inch-Wheels-21-Speed-Shifter-Dual...jpg

EUROBIKE Mountain Bike,21 Speed 29” Mountain Bike Mens,Front Suspension,29 inch Bicycle with Disc Brake 29er for Men or Women,Adults https://a.co/d/8CIPyei

Links to Amazon may include affiliate code. If you click on an Amazon link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Do you think I could use this carb for the avenger
I believe that is a clone of a dellorto 14 carb, which is a good carb. I don't know how good the clone carbs are.

But if you just slap it on your motor, performance will be worse, then you have to tune it, and then it'll be the same as whatever the motor came with. But likely still worse (right?) coz that's a big motor for that carb (I think?)

I believe that is a clone of a dellorto 14 carb, which is a good carb. I don't know how good the clone carbs are.

But if you just slap it on your motor, performance will be worse, then you have to tune it, and then it'll be the same as whatever the motor came with. But likely still worse (right?) coz that's a big motor for that carb (I think?)
Well, young feller, you were close. Once he gets it tuned and running, then it will develop a major air leak that will drive him crazy. This will cause him to take it off and throw it into a thicket of bushes to be never seen again.

Well, young feller, you were close. Once he gets it tuned and running, then it will develop a major air leak that will drive him crazy. This will cause him to take it off and throw it into a thicket of bushes to be never seen again.
Really? A leak from what part?

Back