Hyper commuter bike

sherron82

Local time
2:22 AM
Hey the Ozark trail vibe bike wouldn't work cause of the off shape tube. So I took it back and now I can pretty much get any bike at Walmart, I have a gift card for 330 bucks. Will the men's hyper commuter bike? Or would the Kent bayside commuter be better.

Hey the Ozark trail vibe bike wouldn't work cause of the off shape tube. So I took it back and now I can pretty much get any bike at Walmart, I have a gift card for 330 bucks. Will the men's hyper commuter bike? Or would the Kent bayside commuter be better.
Stay away from aluminum frames. Walmart has several good hybrid bicycles you could use; you aren't limited to just cruiser frames.

It depends, I believe the bayside is multi speed with rim brakes, which will take less preparation to be safe, but the hyper is a sweet and sturdy bike. I believe either will be a good option for commuting.

Well I got this avenger motor and need a bike to put it on. But I can only get a bike from Walmart so what's you all's opinion on which one?

Well I got this avenger motor and need a bike to put it on. But I can only get a bike from Walmart so what's you all's opinion on which one?
I haven't heard how the bayside rides at higher speeds, but Damien has had his hyper up to 50mph and he said it is stable at high speeds.

I have also heard the hyper is a well built frame with thicker tubing than most. The only issue is the coaster brake. I suggest you upgrade wheels and brakes before too long.

Don't just run out and get anything. Think it through. Is the frame size/shape right for the motor mounts. Brakes, wheels mounting the sprocket etc. What do YOU want? Measure twice, cut once.

This hyper has rim brakes

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231226-174343.png
    Screenshot_20231226-174343.png
    219.9 KB · Views: 44
Back