Hyper Hero

CENTURION

Local time
5:27 AM
This one is offered at $499 from Hyper. Looks pretty good, name brand tires, fork, 27.5 wheels , not bad for that price. I noticed there a ton of e-bikes out there in the sub $500 price range. Friend of mine got one for less than $300 off amazon, i thought it would be a joke, I rode it and it was as good as one I paid $1200 for a couple years ago, he's got 50-75 charges on it and the battery is holding up good. The Chinese must be getting very efficient at making the hub motor systems, some of these bike are cheaper than pedal bikes.

Attachments

• Hero.jpg
    Hero.jpg
    9.1 KB · Views: 41
Only thing on the Hyper bike is it does not have a throttle. I rely on mine in tight urban spaces, and on the trails to get going from zero, most of the cadence bikes you have to have a few crank revolutions to kick the motor in.

Only thing on the Hyper bike is it does not have a throttle. I rely on mine in tight urban spaces, and on the trails to get going from zero, most of the cadence bikes you have to have a few crank revolutions to kick the motor in.
They're making darn sure your gonna get your exercise...lol.

They're making darn sure your gonna get your exercise...lol.
That's for sure, that Hyper is a good e-bike for the money even with only cadence, probably keeps the cost down. One of my bikes has a torque sensor which is really nice, if you pedal very light, it will run at a crawl, put more pressure like going up a hill, and it pours the power on. The e-bikes are nice for exercise , they almost remind me of my stationary bike in low resistance, much easier on the knees climbing all these hills around here.

Back