New build!!!

So that's how it's done. I saw those clips and thought, how would I get it out. Thanks.
It's an amusing affair. You take your pick or small flathead screwdriver, pry up and out, and then marvel at how the clip just disappears like magic whilst a little metallic chime sounds somewhere else around you.

Also, getting them out is the easy part. Wait until you try to get them in 😆

YD100's are torquey but don't rev high. Some people say (I think??) they need cleaning up, stock. I dunno.

I didn't have much to say, but I wanted to say something, so I said that^^
Alright so I finished modding my yd100 and figured I’d give y’all an update and it revs SUPER HIGH like I was shocked because I added a boost port and did a lot of work off the exhaust and intake and it’s the fastest bike I have ever had, I’ll link the video in a bit

Alright so I finished modding my yd100 and figured I’d give y’all an update and it revs SUPER HIGH like I was shocked because I added a boost port and did a lot of work off the exhaust and intake and it’s the fastest bike I have ever had, I’ll link the video in a bit

1709857536564.png

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
Back