What engine should I get for my next build?

I speak like a regular human being would speak. I'm 57 years old. I don't Abba Jabba Jabba Jabba. I'm a regular guy. My voice text won't even let me say white or Caucasian. WTF!
NO confusion on my end, this new age BS drives me nutts!

It's nice to be able to not like the blue team, every social media website will have you fact-checked and banned if one drone leaves the Borg hive mind.

Both sides suck, but I'll tell you when I felt most financially secure- it was always with a red guy in office.

Do NOT rip on me. I'm being a total normal guy. If my stuff is altered I can't do anything but try to correct it. I'm now taking it like you guys are being locker room and snapping towls...I really hope that not it

Do NOT rip on me. I'm being a total normal guy. If my stuff is altered I can't do anything but Tyr to correct it. I'm now taking it like you guys are being locker room and snapping towls...I really hope that not it
We're not taking any shots at you lol. If you scroll back a page or 2 you'll see that we started talking about slang due to an abbreviation lol

Back