Next 2 stroke build idea.

I didn't buy it to start this build. I have wanted one for a little while and just decided to pull the trigger. I am also infamous for just buying hard to find parts that I may not need, but have plans to use. If I can get them now, I get them now. The bike and the engine are the easy to source bits.

You forgot "wicked," "awesome," and "gnarly." I was also a fan of "Rad" and "Bodacious," but I grew up watching the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
Don't you also have a heavy duty bearing SBP shift kit?

Looks like I started something there. How about, the bees knees? Way old. Jumping a few decades to the, cat's hind end? Note: tamed down for mixed audiences.
I didn't buy it to start this build. I have wanted one for a little while and just decided to pull the trigger. I am also infamous for just buying hard to find parts that I may not need, but have plans to use. If I can get them now, I get them now. The bike and the engine are the easy to source bits.

You forgot "wicked," "awesome," and "gnarly." I was also a fan of "Rad" and "Bodacious," but I grew up watching the original Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
I tend to buy things because they are a good deal with the highest hopes of using then at some point. Believe it or not I often use them too.

Back