Exaust tip leaking oil

Hi i have a 2006 yz 85 goes very well heaps of compression still. No proof of rebuild tho al tho the guy i got it from said its been done not so long ago and the top end gasket looks new! I mixed my oil petrol the other day wen for a 20 minute burn didnt miss a beat! Went well for an 85. Got home and noticed some oil leaking from my Exaust tip not much but a bit. Mixed it 32.1 but might have bit a little extra it was mixed with 10 ltrs of fuel would that be my problem? And the bloke told me he used pretty dear 2stroke oil i used 15 dollar servo 2stroke lmfao is that my problem...any1???

Just make sure you're running the right ratio. But to some extent all 2 strokes do that. The oil is either burned or used in lubrication and what's left will come out of the exhaust. Do you have a motorized bicycle? or just a dirtbike? Its common for people to rebuild 2 stroke dirtbike engines since they go through alot of high rpm and abuse. Especially if they race.

Frankenstein

They all do that, that's what happens when you burn oil instead of hiding it in a crankcase. Wtf is servo 2 stroke, if it's just a weird Japanese way to say oil then you're fine, if it's a weird Japanese way of saying water then that 20 minutes would be close to the last 20 minutes.