Expression of interest second South Aussie MBc run. Discussion thread.

I havent ridden mine since the last run, I have to yet pull down the motor to see what the rattle is I have in there.

I also got another bike, this one with disk brakes that I am probably gonna transplant my gear into, so I will be out for a couple of weeks.

Ive ridden my bike for a few hundred kays, loved every bit, but now is the time for me to strip everything down to its component pieces and build it back up.

How about a September AFL Grand Final Day Run ?
We ride somewhere to watch the match and then go from there !

So we got July and August to sort the bikes out, heaps of time, September is that time of the year,
then we have M.Cup Day Run if need be, ride somewhere to watch the race and have a bet, it's the "official-unofficial public holiday on a Tuesday"

It might be cool to "allign" our bike thing with sport, it is a sport in some way, ain't it ?

i wouldnt mind going for a cruise i have another magneto for the 24" i wouldnt mine seeing how my new expansion pipe runs on a longer ride i have only been around the block so far

a fatboy pipe from ebay check it out in wild in the streets under expansion pipe just had to do some cut and shut work

Keep us posted on your next ride guys. Anyone that lives down south of Adelaide and is keen for rides let me know.The screaming emu club has a small crew that is growing, and we are always welcoming new comers to ride with us. This time of year I only plan rides at short notice as the weather man struggles to tell the truth. I am not bothered if I have to travel north to meet you blokes, as I would like to discover any new trails and meet some new bikes, oh and people.Here is a shot of one of my new expansion chambers!:-/

Attachments

• IMGP3100.jpg
    IMGP3100.jpg
    143.5 KB · Views: 297
well we could all meet up in adelaide and go from there im keen to see how mine goes for a long cruse i hasnt really done any thing bigger that to work and back

Back