Finally!!

rylekyans

Local time
5:44 PM
I have just completed buying my first bike and kit. Being a college student, I of course went for the cheapest set up possible. With an ebay 80cc and a huffy cranbrook, I cant wait for them to show up. I already know about the horrible fenders, I'm prepared to reinforce them when they come, which is a week away! :mad: O well.. I just gotta be patient for the next week, and keep busy by reading the never ending wealth of knowledge thats in this forum.

Glad you could join us! You can learn a lot from reading the posts around here. I learned about the fender on my Cranbrook as well and it was a good thing. As I was tearing mine apart to fix them I noticed that the rear fender tab was already cracked. I fixed mine by going to the hardware store and picking up some L brackets about the same size and using them with upgraded bolts and lock-tite.

Don't forget to post pics when you get your bike built!

Most of us remember well that feeling when we've placed our order and are waiting to receive it. It's the closest thing to that feeling of waiting for Christmas since I was 8 or 9 yrs old.

And the best part is that it's over quick and then you start riding. Though it often does take a day or two more than we'd hoped. Just being unfamiliar with the parts can slow things down a bit. But it's usually not terrible.

Have fun.

just make sure you do the break in period 16:1 for 200 or more miles. dont wot all the time. people say these little 2 stokes can last thousands of mmiles with propar matience and not trying to get all the speed you can get out of it. i had one for about 4 months. i constantly had to repair things cause of running it wot all day. i payed the price. it seized up about 2 months ago.
good luck to you.
thanks,
cody

Back