finished 2-stroke mongoose beast

after a while I finally finished my mongoose beast design. I had to cut and re-weld the frame to offset the engine and gain chain clearance around the tire. so this is it , my hand made custom frame beast with sprocket hub adapter,clutch cable roller, and offset intake manifold,

FOR SALE (message ME)

P1231003.jpgP1231004.jpgP2041050.jpgP2041046.jpgP2041048.jpgP2041049.jpg

Attachments

• P2041047.jpg
    P2041047.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 848
Yes I do have thick 8shaped plates welded all the way around the reposition bars and the rest of the frame, they have been holding up great but for added peace of mind on the frame integrity I will be adding a 1in solid steel bar in the gaps I've created on The down tube and seat post then I will have full confidence to jump this beast . I've done wheelies, took it mudding and on some bmx rythem tracks at a higher speeds it held up and worked great. The engine is sold on the frame in terms of wiggle/tilt

It has a vibration at high rpms but I think that's because the front engine mount has a tiny gap in between the frame and engine case. The bike seems to top out around 25 mph this engine did 37mph on its last bike, not sure why its going slower maby is the weight of the beast .
I can clutch in and rev the engine into its top rpm but while riding wot the engine won't get into the same high rpm range maby I need a new expansion exhaust

Its sad to see every one so against this build, I WAS proud of it but I get it, its a flawed design .I know i still have a lot to learn So I guess I won't sell it , I will however ride it myself on dirt trails and the beach and see if it passes the test of time, it has about 8 hours of ride time so far and hasn't had any problems , (yet apparently). . .it gets alot of attention ! Diablo: The plates I used on the ends are .7mm thick I cut out ovals/an 8 shape to move the bars KC: What other motorbike site? I'm only in this one I haven't posted this bike any where else, just once here.
It's something to be proud of, and the only reason people are speaking, is not to be against you, but not "FOR" obvious danger.The fat tires will elongate the duration, but one of those is sure to start bending and or break.Look at every weld on (a good) bike, those are properly buttressed and still fail on occasion.Maybe some gussets, and prayer. PS: When it goes it looks like it will cave to the left, so I guess the motor may stop a complete fold.

Back