FS: NGK B7HV Gold-Palladium Non-Fouling Spark Plug

Hey, anything is better than those stock china plugs, right?

I have here a bunch of NGK B7HV Gold-Palladium Non-Fouling spark plugs. Apparently, these are no longer in production. I called the local Kragen, and their computers listed them at $9 each, but not available even for order. So, I went online and scored a box of five off eBay. I figure one plug should last until the engine gives out and I can buy a four-stroke, so I have four B7HV plugs to get rid of.

How does $7 each, shipped to the continental U.S. sound? PM me if you're interested!

I actually bought a gallon of the Klotz Super Techniplate which is 80% syn & 20% castor. I use a few ounces every 1 to 2 weeks, and this last batch is no different.

Shortly after I bought this oil with castor in it, I read that the castor is no good after it's been open for more than a week or two. Having a gallon jug and all, this could be the issue, but I dunno for sure.

I wonder if there are any national gas stations that absolutely refuse to put ethanol in their gas... like Shell or Chevron or something. Usually they're the ones most mentioned for their fuel detergent (?) additives that are supposed to clean things up.

Degummed Castor oil, and Klotz are fine after they are opened. The problem with castor oil and castor blends are AFTER they mixed with gas (again, especially ethanol) are just not storage stable. 2 weeks seems to be the practical limit. Mix it and burn it.

Back