USA GasBike.Net Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
10:22 AM
motorized-bicycle-california-gas-bike-net.png

GasBike offers Bicycle Motor Engine Kits *That Will* Pimp Your Ride. Travel easier, faster and cheaper with a gas-powered bike. GasBike is a motorized bicycle California dealer.

Products: Engine kits & parts, racing parts.
Location: 15825 Stagg Street, Van Nuys, California, USA, 91406

Last edited:
Trump is shutting down the EPA, those currently illegal engines that come in multiple parts to thwart Customs will come flooding in assembled.

Yea!
It won't be long before the effects of global warming effect me...
Ya, it's bit warm here, 108F, but it's not actually HOT for us until it hits 110F.

Until then, I may be able to stick around and cash in on this.
Hmmm... How about a motorized bike that runs on coal?

Last edited:
bicycle-engines.com is the best I've used...but they are pricey
Shipping is very pricey. I ordered three 3 carburetor gaskets and got charged over $14 bucks shipping, gaskets fit in my hand, I called and raised Hell but they don't care, screw the consumer.

I bought a Bikeberry 4 stroke, and ordered a front fork, disc brake kit, 2.0 L rear gastank, aluminum cnc wheels and a double kickstandfrom gasbike.
The front fork was not disc brake compatible, the gas tank was rusty and nobody would answer the phone.
Luckily I paid with PayPal who was able to get them to accept a return.
Over 6 weeks and I still don't have my money back for their second rate junk.
To be fair, the wheels and kickstand work well.

Over 6 weeks and I still don't have my money back
That's a bummer bud, did you pack up the box for return yet?
Keep your order# handy, then all you need to do have them issue you an RMA, Re tun Merchandise Order.

gas bike.net is the absolute worst business in California , they sell garbage (resell china products ) they do not ship stock parts most of the time its a cheap replacement part that doesn't quite do the trick (like exhaust studs , head studs ) they sell an engine called a Raw Racer it comes with a RSS reese high compression head that is about 1/8 inch thicker then the standard head . this head requires longer head studs , using the supplied studs can strip the hole in the crankshaft that drives the head stud. (speaking from experience)they do not support what they sell . these idiots lie , i ordered some part they took a week to even process my order , i asked for a refund and the next day they sent it out and putting the blame on the wildfires near LA delaying the mail. they refunded part of my money , (not the shipping cost) then when i reported them to the california state attorney general they lied to them and claimed that they refunded my full purchase , they even claim that they returned my shipping money in which they did not , they lied to a government agency , anyone to do business with this crappy company is a total idiot i speak from experience and i advise everyone to steer clear of GAS BIKE!

GasBike.Net website is garbage they weesle their way out of warranty
Spend the extras and pimp your bike with a stable Zeda or American motor screw the Chinese junk
With American you can customize with better stable parts

GasBike.Net website is garbage they weesle their way out of warranty
Spend the extras and pimp your bike with a stable Zeda or American motor screw the Chinese junk
With American you can customize with better stable parts
So Mike, you know this first hand do you?
Care to explained more?

Oh, have you ever built a motorized bike that ran?

I ordered a bile for my husband. Shipping was OK. But there is no manual for the motor & we dont have a computer or printer. besides the motor won't fit the bike & can't get in touch with them for some reason or other. I'm voting to try the FTC or BBB to get a refund.

i have ordered from gas bike 3 times.. i got some rims and they took longer than expected as did the set of half links i got.. but i never got screwed i always got the parts i ordered. just 2 out of 3 were way late... and their customer service, in my experience, has been almost not worth even trying.. they hardly answer your calls and leave you on hold for...well... longest i waited was 25 minutes before i hung up... in spite of all this... i gave them a 4 star rating... my only advise would be DO NOT pay extra for faster shipping cause it wont make a difference.

Back