Gorilla Gasbike Zoom EZ2S

Thanx guys. Does anyone have any experience with the newer Cranbrook models from Huffy? The ones at Walmart were rusted from being outside and had ALL had dented tubes on the curved top tube that arches from the front to the rear of the frame, just past the rear seat!-Gearhead222

Don't buy it if it is dented. The cranbrook is a great bike, especially the one with the straight seat tube. The only thing to be cautious of is the seat tube. @DAMIEN1307 had his crack there because of the watter bottle mount holes. With my bike I took and welded up the holes and filled the seat post with expanding foam

The ones at Walmart were rusted from being outside and had ALL had dented tubes on the curved top tube that arches from the front to the rear of the frame, just past the rear seat!
They obviously do not care about how and where they keep their merchandise that they are trying to sell as new...Those bikes should never be rusted or dented and being sold as new.

Yeah, my bike, (before it had a motor), rusted very quickly outside.
Yep the cheap chinesium steel definitely doesn't handle the elements very well. I had my Kent outside under a porch roof over the winter and I just noticed a bunch of little rust spots on it the other day. Mostly on parts that are black. I'm gonna get a black paint marker and sand the little spots and touch up the paint to try and avoid the rust spreading

Please let me know what black paint marker you get and possibly a link to it...I would like to touch up a few minor scratches I have incurred over the last 3 years.

Ps...No rust in the desert...lol.
I'll probably grab one at the Napa store right up the street from me. I'll let you know how it goes

Darn, I got no NAPA stores here in town...I will have to be satisfied with the brand name and maybe a pic of it so I can recognise the packaging.
Your in luck, I'm at the Napa right now 😆

Attachments

• 20230705_123532.jpg
    20230705_123532.jpg
    137.9 KB · Views: 67
Back