Has anyone tried this exhaust?

Yes I ran one the F2, me I would put that money towards a better pipe, performance wise little increase about the same as knocking out a stock exhaust, pipe itself welds suck and it’s very loud, best bang for your buck and now the time to buy is the SBP expansion chamber.

Is that the motorized bike version of...

attachment.php

??

I kid... I kid...

:D

View attachment 182109
I was thinking to buy this but I wanted to know the performance gain if anyone used this expansion chamber.
Sorry for the late pop in. It's a good low end and mid range pipe the way I set it up. Still runs good on top end but seems to limit RPM at the top. lots of torque. Over all great for hilly areas if your not looking for speed. minor engine mods get you around 30 to 35 at 5400 ft elev..
View media item 61139
View media item 60358

Sorry for the late pop in. It's a good low end and mid range pipe the way I set it up. Still runs good on top end but seems to limit RPM at the top. lots of torque. Over all great for hilly areas if your not looking for speed. minor engine mods get you around 30 to 35 at 5400 ft elev..
View media item 61139
View media item 60358
That bolted right on? Performance aside it looks really cool! I might run that on like a yd100 or something. Can we get a video of the sound?

Back