Headset wobbly?

daveet66

Local time
1:09 AM
I got the bike running good i put my old carb and head off my other engine its break in so dont wanna go full throttle but i did for a sec and it flys! Anyway i went by the instructions and my headset on the bike is wobbly can anyone give me a solution on how to fix it? You tube is no help they go to fast thanks appriciate you guys

I got the bike running good i put my old carb and head off my other engine its break in so dont wanna go full throttle but i did for a sec and it flys! Anyway i went by the instructions and my headset on the bike is wobbly can anyone give me a solution on how to fix it? You tube is no help they go to fast thanks appriciate you guys
What bicycle ya got?

Head set isn't rocket science

adjust the cone nut until the slop is gone, But not too tight or not too loose, just right

Keep playing with it, you'll figure it out, or if ya can't, take it to a bicycle shop

Should i try another spacer i went by instructions

Attachments

• 20230626_205245.jpg
    20230626_205245.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 71
Back